Saturday, June 12, 2010

Me Too!

It's been forever since I posted anything here...sadly it's been way too long since I even visited this site which began as mostly my project. I'm ashamed to say that I actually even considered deleting it all together not too long ago. When Lacey posted recently on her renewed commitment it too made me more dedicated to give this another shot. I was amazed at how many visits we've had in the last year. Some perhaps stumbled upon it simply by accident and others perhaps are individuals struggling with their own ED demon looking for comfort and support. So...I've freshened her up with a new look, ready to be more adamant about regular postings. It would be so great if we had more contributors so if you have a desire to join in please contact me by email and we'd be more than happy to have your input and add you to the list. You need not suffer from an eating disorder personally but maybe you know a friend or family member who does. It would be nice to have a whole group of individuals working together in this! And please help us spread the word. I really believe this could be a super valuable tool in Eating Disorder Recovery. It's a long Journey and no one can do it alone!

Thanks!
Love,
Alaina
alaina0117@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog is beautifully redone, your words are beautifully written. I'm so excited we're in this together!

Love you!