Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Recommitted

It's been just over 8 months since the last post on this, our Recovery Blog. I don't know if there is anyone else out there who wants to help keep up this blog, but I believe it could be a source of a lot of strength and I am recommitted to help that happen.

Our EDA meetings at Center for Change in North Orem are going strong - Tuesdays at 6pm.  Next week we will be starting the 12 Steps over again, beginning with "The Step Before The Step."  For the time being, we will be spending 2 weeks on each step.  I am excited to go through ALL of the steps, especially since we will be going through them at a faster pace.

I'm doing pretty well in my recovery -- I received my 1 Year Token at the end of April.  That means ONE WHOLE YEAR behavior free! I'm not perfect in my thoughts, but I am still trying hard.  I would love to work with anyone who wants a "buddy" to work on recovery with.  Let me know what you think!

Love,
Lacey

1 comment:

Alaina said...

I'm so happy to see that you've posted! I miss you. We need to get together and now that I'm not working Tuesday Nights I'm planning on coming to meeting so I'm excited to hear we're starting the steps over again. LOVE YA!