Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's been a while...

Obviously it's been a while since my last post and one would assume that might be because recovery is a struggle for me right now. I could list several reasons or excuses but none of them really matter much. I'm frustrated and exhausted of fighting and at times just really want to throw in the towel on the whole thing. Motivation is hard to come by currently...hopefully someone that understands will have some words of encouragement and wisdom.

On a positive note the EDA group at Center For Change in Orem that was postponed for a while for restructuring is back up and running! Tuesdays from 5:30pm-6:30pm. YAY!

2 comments:

The Moronta's said...

I wish I had some kind of words of wisdom... but then only thing I can say is I can relate. I can relate to just wanting to throw in the towel and forget the whole thing... Just know I can't relate 100% but in a small personal way I can. I'm here. Love you.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A. I've been so busy with a new ward and a new calling. However, I love you - I really do! I know it isn't easy... in fact it is quite hard. But you are strong and courageous. You haven't experienced all that has happened in your life just to surrender to despair. You have so much to share with others. And guess what: you are a big part of why I am doing so well. Your influence and support and encouragement has helped me so much. Since you've done that for me, I want to be there for you! How can I do that? I love you.